Saturday, October 11, 2008

A New Beginning

Nothing satisfies the soul quite like laughter. In this stressful world and these stressful times, humor is an ally to our spirit as well as reason to face the mundane world of work. As a teacher I find my job stressful and sometimes I am perplexed that I have survived for just over seven years teaching special education at the junior/middle school. I have found that my source of anxiety to be mostly the adults that I encounter and my source of humor-or reason to return-to be from my students.

I also teach at the postsecondary level part time and my heart is both saddened and contented by the idea that students do not really change-they just get older.

So I thought I would post some of yesterdays and yesteryears comments from students here and maintain this blog as an outlet of journaling and hopefully as a source of a smile or two from whomever reads.

No comments: